[hpsdr] PS and THD

Mike Seguin n1jez at burlingtontelecom.net
Sun Feb 9 16:16:55 PST 2014

I really couldn't imagine any scenario where that would work, but I had
everything hooked up on the bench so I just ran my bare Hermes into my
SpecAn and saw no change on the 2nd or third harmonics with PS on/off.
Test run at 50 MHz.

I'm seeing 30 dB on IMD on the bare Hermes, but so far ~ 20 dB is about
the best IMD improvement when Hermes is run with my driver/amp.

Mike