[hpsdr] PS and THD

Warren C. Pratt warren at wpratt.com
Sun Feb 9 17:30:25 PST 2014

Hi Brian & Mike,

No, unfortunately, PS won't correct the harmonics.  In the 'Information'
document that's embedded on the PureSignal form, there's a short section
on Correction Bandwidth.  Perhaps the easiest way to think about this is
that those distortion products are outside the correction bandwidth.

73,
Warren  NR0V