[hpsdr] ANAN-100D Angelia_test_v3.9 code

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Feb 9 19:00:38 PST 2014

Brian,

I have confirmed that multiple filter are not being inadvertently put in parallel on Tx in the ANAN-100D using Angelia_test_v3.9.

I ripped open the 100D, fabricated a 7-LED display module, and connected it to the relays of the LPFs, and verified directly using Angelia_test_v3.9 that we do not have two LPFs inadvertently switched in parallel on any band selection.  The filter switching is performing exactly as it is designed to do.  I don’t have an explanation for you for your observed “bump” in the gain settings you mention but I take it that the slight deviation from your previous observations is not a serious problem for you.

By the way, the components in the Tx filters of the ANAN-100D appear to me to be identical to those in the Alex LPF board.  Thus those filters are low pass filters, not band pass filters, regardless of the fact that the control lines for the relays there are labeled “BPFn” on the PA schematic.  They probably should’ve been labeled “LPFn” instead, but that’s nit and does not affect operation of course.

Now I have to see if I can put this thing back together, hihi!

73,  Joe K5SO