[hpsdr] FM RF level

Warren C. Pratt warren at wpratt.com
Mon Feb 10 08:02:58 PST 2014

Hi Brian,

You are correct the the level is 6dB down as of the 3.2.7 release. There
are two reasons I made that decision, one was to ease the pain for the
PA, the other relates to some filter overshoot when excited by the FM
signal.  This latter issue can be dealt with in a way other than
reducing the power --- just a small matter of software.:-)

I'll put this on the list for further consideration and work. However,
given all that's going on, I won't make a specific time commitment at
this point.

73,
Warren  NR0V