[hpsdr] Predistortion and different types of amplifiers?

John Marvin jm-hpsdr at themarvins.org
Wed Feb 12 14:12:14 PST 2014

I noticed that the documentation shows that the rf sampler should be
connected between the power amp output and the antenna tuner. In my case
I'd like to try seeing what PureSignal can do with an Elecraft KXPA100
amplifier. However, the amp has the antenna tuner built into it. What
effect will having the antenna tuner in the path have? I can easily
believe I would need to recalibrate each time the tuner changes its
settings.

Thanks,

John
AC0ZG