[hpsdr] Predistortion and different types of amplifiers?

John Marvin jm-hpsdr at themarvins.org
Wed Feb 12 16:34:00 PST 2014

Warren,

Thanks. Once calibration is complete, how tolerant is the PureSignal
adaptation to changes, i.e. if I switch bands, or just move enough in
the current band to cause a change in tuner settings, will PureSignal
"catch up" to the change as it might need to do with a change in
temperature, or would the tuner change be too significant a change for
PureSignal to follow?

But you're right, I can probably figure this out from just trying it. My
only concern would be PureSignal making things worse due to a possibly
more extreme tuner change than I had tested with.

Thanks,

John