[hpsdr] Predistortion and different types of amplifiers?

Warren C. Pratt warren at wpratt.com
Wed Feb 12 16:24:49 PST 2014

Hi John,

I'd say give it a try and let us know how things go.  My recommendation
would be to let the tuner do its tuning and AFTER THAT enable
AutoCalibrate.  I suspect it will work fine.  You may want to increase
the Amplifier Delay parameter a bit to compensate for the extra delay
through the tuner.  If the tuner begins to tune with AutoCalibrate ON,
you might get some very strange and negative results because some
samples for calibration may be collected at a different tuner setting
than others in the same set.

73,
Warren  NR0V