[hpsdr] ANAN100D power issues on 10 meters

mstangelo at comcast.net mstangelo at comcast.net
Thu Feb 13 10:05:23 PST 2014

I and other ANAN-100D users have mentioned that we can get 100 watts on all bands except for 10 meters. I can only get 75 watts out with v2.8.

On some previous firmware versions I could get 100 watts, other versions, such as v2.8 and v2.9, only 75 watts.

I've just finished the Watt Meter calibration and noticed another quirk on 10 meters.

The Drive is pretty linear on other bands but on 10 meters it is nonlinear, it jumps up a a high power setting with low drive levels. Here is an example:

Drive   Fwd Power(watts) -my External power meter is close to Fwd Power reading
  1          3
  2          8
  3         14
  5         27
 10         51
 50         69
100         75

Has anyone experienced this? Using PowerSDR mRX PS v3.2.8(3 Feb 2014).

Thanks,

Mike N2MS