[hpsdr] Mercury Spurious signals.

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Mon Feb 24 16:04:11 PST 2014

Hi Kjell,

I can confirm the presence of the same two spurious signals on my
Mercury-based system.  The signal levels appear to be similar to what
you measured.

The Mercury firmware level is 3.4 as reported in PowerSDR.  I ran these
tests with an older PowerSDR - OpenHPSDR mRX-FFT v3.0.16 (5/25/13).

73, Pete, N3EVL