[hpsdr] Problems with LAN port discovering Angelia

Bob Cowdery bob at bobcowdery.plus.com
Tue Feb 25 07:16:53 PST 2014

I don't know if this is relevant to you or to the software you are using
but Win 7 does broadcast wrong. It does not send it to all adapters but
only the first in the list so if you have any pseudo adapters (virtual
machines set these up) or alternate addresses set up it may be sending
to the wrong address and won't be seen unless the software works around
that issue (as I say not sure if the various apps do or not). It could
be that the list it's getting is not ordered so sometime it works and
sometimes it doesn't.

bob -- G3UKB