[hpsdr] Problems with LAN port discovering Angelia

JC N4IS n4is at comcast.net
Tue Feb 25 16:00:56 PST 2014

Hi Bob

Thanks for your tip. I was able to fix the problem uninstalling the driver
for the LAN port and reinstalling a new updated version. However you are
right about virtual ports. I found out now I have a new owner of my PC, a
company called Akamay hacked into my win7 shell and they put the blame on
me!!!!

Now I have this Akamai Net Session Interface, screwing my local work
network, hacking on the wireless drives and LAN drivers creation  an new
unidentified public Network.

Now the HPSDR is working as usual but I have this new "akamay friend" to
remove from my system.

Regards
JC
N4IS