[hpsdr] PowerSDR/openHPSDR v3.2.9 Released

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Tue Feb 25 15:04:32 PST 2014

Let's keep in mind that:
1) Dan Mitchell is a competent ham, and savvy about computer use (I know him, and respect
him!)
2) different people may get different results, depending on things that the software
engineers haven't yet realized.

I'm a software engineer, and often find myself stumped by problems that users are having
but that I did not encounter in testing before sending out the software.  This has
happened more than a few times with Kiss Konsole!

I always feel badly when this happens, as it represents some oversight, or lack of
knowledge on my part.

But with all of you out there testing, and reporting your results, and suggesting what the
problem might be, we will eventually solve these problems, one-by-one.

And from that, we will have better software!  It is not possible for those of us who are
software developers to test in all possible conditions, as we cannot have computers that
are like what each of you have.

p.s.: I have no idea what the problem is, but it sounds like it will be educational to
learn what it is!

73,
George Byrkit, K9TRV
Kiss Konsole maintainer