[hpsdr] Split mode bug - PSDR/DDUtil

Barry N1EU n1eu.barry at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 06:10:17 PST 2014

I don't know if this issue is with DDUtil v3 or PowerSDR's interface to
DDUtil.  I'm using PowerSDR OpenHPSDR mRX v3.2.1 but the problem was also
observed with v3.1.5

I have a SteppIR and Acom amp connected to DDUtil in addition to
ANAN-10/Hermes.  I've consistently seen this issue when trying to transmit
in split mode.  I'm on 29.0MHz with same frequency in both vfo's.  As soon
as I change TX to vfoB (split), I see my SteppIR and Acom amp go to 14.3MHz
instead of staying at 29MHz.  I see the same thing happen if I try to go
into split mode on 21.3MHz.

73,
Barry N1EU