[hpsdr] Munin

Tom McDermott tom.mcdermott4 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 18 09:33:12 PST 2014

Hi Tony.

Here's a couple photos of the suspect area.
000 is a picture of the crater in C27, the second is after replacing C25/C26/C27.
Have not checked for heating in the 4 new capacitors. Would need to setup a fan for the heatsink before starting longer term soak test.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9tsredh4l7dduv6/gdVyIqC2sl

-- Tom, N5EG