[hpsdr] Simplified HPSDR wrapper

Erik Anderson erikba at odysseus.anderson.name
Sat Jan 18 02:38:48 PST 2014

There was some interest in trying to call into FFTW without the extra
filter processing.  The current SharpDsp logic doesn't have any means to do
it (all the access points have been declared "internal").

I have created a modified version of DSPBuffer.cs from inside SharpDsp
source and have stripped out most of the code not related to forward or
reverse FFT.  The intent is to drop some form of this file in your project.
 I have not done any testing other than making sure it compiles without
error.

File is at: http://pastebin.com/ssCM1Dpz

The class now takes an FFT buffer size as a parameter and configures a
forward (buf_in -> buf_out) and backward (buf_in -> buf_out) FFT.  It's
probably not exactly what you need, but it's a start for customizing.

It's been at least a couple years since I've looked at SharpDsp.  I still
don't understand the all of what it does, but I could easily find the
divide-by-N that I wasn't able to find last time.  I left it in the
DSPBuffer.cs file as NormalizeOut()