[hpsdr] Problems with 3.2.7

john clark n0ure at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 25 16:32:06 PST 2014

I did an upgrade from 3.2.1  to 3.2.7 for Angelia on 100D. I Reset the
database and removed all database.xml files. I did not install FPGA 2.2, still running 2.0

I Did all the normal setup items. When I hit TUN the software locked, I
could not release 100 watts TUN. I powered off the 100D and cancled the
PowerSDR program.

Plan B, upgrade to FPGA 2.2.  The easy way failed. I had to use the boot loader.

I then went back to 3.2.7 first thing was reset database, restart, Settings then TUN LOCKed again.

I need help with this problem. (Warren?)
John TI4/N0URE