[hpsdr] Multiple Cionfigurations

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Thu Jan 9 08:11:10 PST 2014

Hi Tim,

RR, understood.  It seems to me that one approach you could take to make life easier is to use a different database.xml file for each hardware/amp configuration.  For example, you could create six different files (database1.xml, database2.xml, database3.xml, etc) with your desired hardware/amp configurations and rename the desired configuration file to database.xml when you use that particular configuration.

If PowerSDR is not saving some of the settings then that would be a an issue for Doug W5WC to address; a message to him directly would be appropriate with the “bug” clearly described/identified so that he can put it on his “fix” list, I think.

73,  Joe K5SO