[hpsdr] Multiple Cionfigurations

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Thu Jan 9 08:44:56 PST 2014

Running Multiple .xml databases
from page 79 of the ANAN-100 Users Guide

Multiple independent .xml databases

Thank you Doug W5WC for this important information .

Go to the Properties of the shortcut.

At the end of the Target you can add the new directory path using the
command line argument –datapath:<”directory path”>

To create a new directory for the ANAN-10 radio I use the name PowerSDR
ANAN_10 like this:
-datapath:"%appdata%\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR ANAN_10\"

My new Target will look like this:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenHPSDR\PowerSDR RX2 (W5WC)\PowerSDR.exe"
-datapath:"%appdata%\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR mRX\"

When you start PowerSDR using the modified shortcut you will receive
this message the first time.

Ensure the directory path is correct. The click on Yes.

You will then get the normal start-up with a new wisdom file and
database created in the new folder.
rgds
N9VV