[hpsdr] Munin C25-C27 / IMD3

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Sun Jan 26 00:39:56 PST 2014

Hi Georg.

You are not the only one seeing this.

The power you are referring to, is that what you read on the Power Meter
on PSDR? You will see that if the PA is in its very linear area, the
indicated power is the PEP, twice of what you measure on a Bird or other
normal Power Meters when running 2-tone test.

I have not seen any difference using the Drive level control or the GBB
settings.

Do you use Alex or any other LPFs? Have you seen any difference with or
without LPFs?

I have a new built Munin on my table so I´ll test through all the bands
and settings with it.

73, Kjell

--
Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/