[hpsdr] Problems with 3.2.7

Bruce Beford bruce.beford at myfairpoint.net
Tue Jan 28 03:59:24 PST 2014

>     yes, that's correct, but only if you read the past mails in the
> archive... If you receive, as I do, the group messages in your POP3 Inbox,

> the messages arrive perfectly formatted, with the original HTML content
> untouched.

Alberto, that's true. But... I suspect that many people (like myself)
subscribe to so many email lists that we prefer to receive them as daily
digests. Once I get my digest, all is there.

But, even though I am subscribed this way to reduce the volume of individual
emails, I do check-in on-line while I happen to be at the computer. The
on-line archive is very much real-time, if one just refreshes the page.
Reading on-line "archive" while I happen to be at the computer allows
joining into the conversations more quickly.

73,
Bruce, N1RX