[hpsdr] Munin

Tony Hagen prosdr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 19:21:53 PST 2014

Hi kjell,

My 2nd build of Munin is working better than the previous one but of course in  6-meter the o/p is just too low
and after the caps changed too as per the mentioned parts in your site it heats up - so for the time being 6 meter desire has been postponed.

To understand the circuit well please find some time from your busy schedule to answer by below queries:-
1. How important we to have L1, T5 and associated parts mentioned DNI
2. Is L1, T5 and associated parts are not installed the RF travels via R53 straight to L2 -is it correct
3. Is L2 is a 50 ohms Transformer
4. IF L2 is not a 50 ohms how do I incorporate a 50 ohms impedance transformer -THE IDEA is to have a true 50 ohms INPUT
5. What is the purpose of L3 because L4 is already there as a broadband transformer
6. As I intend to build munin both for sdr and qrps do I need to give access to J3's all connection through an external port (connector) in the enclosure or Just the PTT will do

73s
Tony