[hpsdr] 5th Receiver Problem with latest Hermes fpga version

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Wed Jan 29 04:12:52 PST 2014

John,

The recent changes to support PureSignal were to set Rx 5 to the Tx
frequency when transmitting so it will need to be reverted to its previous
frequency on returning to Rx.

We are presently investigating to see if there is an FPGA or cuSDR problem.
When running 5 receivers use 192ksps max so as not to overrun the 100T
Ethernet.

73 Phil...VK6PH