[hpsdr] 5th Receiver Problem with latest Hermes fpga version

k3it gokoyev+k3it at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 12:42:08 PST 2014

I see where the TX frequency is assigned, but not sure where it's reset
back.

receiver2 receiver_inst4( // Rx5 - has DAC data on TX and ADC on Rx
 //control
.clock(C122_clk),
 .rate(rate),
.frequency(*C122_sync_phase_word_Tx*),
 .out_strobe(strobe[4]),
//input
 .in_data(select_input),
//output
 .out_data_I(rx_I[4]),
.out_data_Q(rx_Q[4]),
 .test_strobe3()
);

I wonder if you send a command to set TX to match the receiver #5 LO if it
will start working.