[hpsdr] Pure Signal with Transverters

Glenn Thomas glennt at gbis.com
Thu Jan 30 11:58:49 PST 2014

Was done, patented and marketed (to the cell phone industry I think) in
the late 1980's. Never hit the Ham market for any of several reasons,
least of all the need for multiple antennas and small market size.

73 de Glenn wb6w

--
Who deserves respect need not ask for it.
Who demands respect does not deserve it.