[hpsdr] Pure Signal with Transverters

John Laur johnlaur at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 10:16:05 PST 2014

It's more likely one of these guys will see all of the clear spectrum you
have left open right next to your signal and scoot right in. Maybe once we
get triple-ADC hardware in wider use someone will punch out some code for a
nice spatial receive filter that will offer one-click lid-blanking. Please
let me know to whom I should assign the lid-blanker trademarks. All in good
fun!

73, John KF5SAB

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 11:50 AM, Bruce Beford <bruce.beford at myfairpoint.net