[hpsdr] Database reset = loss of calibration data?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri Jul 11 18:22:31 PDT 2014

I find myself needing to upgrade from mRX PS 3.2.10 to 3.2.17 and see
that at 3.2.12 there was an instruction to reset the database.

Sorry if this is a dumb/obvious question, but when you reset can you
then re-import a saved database from the previous version (ie, suck the
old data into the new database format)?  If not, does this mean that one
has to redo the signal level and frequency calibration processes from
scratch?

Those who know me will realize that I spend an excessive/obsessive
amount of effort on the calibration, and would like to avoid redoing it
every time I need to reset the database for a new version. :-)

Thanks and 73,
John N8UR