[hpsdr] Mercury-EU with Alex-RX

Jose V. Gavila eb5agv at amsat.org
Mon Jul 21 16:33:59 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I got an Alex-RX from TAPR to add to my HPSDR system, which by now it is
just a Mercury-EU along a Metis. Well, it seemed to me like a simple
thing to get it connected and working, but nope!

I have connected the supplied ribbon cable to the J4 ('Alex control')
10-pin connector on Mercury-EU and then to the Alex-RX board. But it
does nothing when I select the different options / bands on the PowerSDR
mRX PS v3.2.17. Of course, I have selected Alex on the hardware config
page. And Mercury-EU and Metis are updated to last firmware versions and
work properly.

Is there anything I am missing?

Best regards,

JOSE

--
73 EB5AGV - JOSE V. GAVILA - La Canyada - Valencia (SPAIN)
    http://agvradio.com  AGVradio