[hpsdr] Angelia_v4.0 firmware download

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Fri Jul 25 07:44:22 PDT 2014

All,

Angelia_v4.0 firmware package is available for download at

http://k5so.com/HPSDR_downloads.html

This Angelia firmware version increases timing margins on numerous signal paths internal to the FPGA to make the design more robust with respect to running on different ANAN-100D radios.  The increased timing margins in this design fixes the recently reported "CW stopping after a while” problems that occured on some ANAN-100D radios.

Thanks to all who brought the CW stopping issue to my attention and to those who helped me test the new firmware version.  It is anticipated that Abhi will upload this latest Angelia firmware version onto the Apache Labs website shortly.

73, Joe K5SO