[hpsdr] Angelia CW test firmware for the ANAN-100D

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Thu Jul 24 11:47:09 PDT 2014

All,

I have prepared at test version of firmware Angelia_v4.0_test.rbf for the ANAN-100D radios in an effort to try to address the latest CW stopping problem that has been recently reported.  I have not experienced such a stoppage with my ANAN-100D but a few people have had the unpleasant experience it seems.  This test firmware version incorporates increased timing margins for numerous signal paths within the FPGA and seems to work fine on my system (as did the v3.9 though).

If you would like to test this firmware version it can be downloaded from the dropbox link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ev99cjg3hooom10/Angelia_v4.0_test.rbf

I’d appreciate hearing of all results regarding anuy testing, especially with regard to the CW behavior.

Thanks!

73,  Joe K5SO