[hpsdr] [apache-labs] bug in keying circuit/firmware

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Thu Jul 24 09:42:14 PDT 2014

All,

I have not experienced the effect described below but I’ll take a look at the internal timing solution for the Angelia code (which has passed the Quartus timing wizard’s various timing tests  at different simulated temperatures and conditions, etc) nevertheless.  Perhaps I can make the design more robust with regard to timing margins, and if so, I’ll issue a new firmware version for Angelia.  I did such a procedure with the Orion code a few weeks ago (even though there were no complaints of which I was aware with the earlier version).

Perhaps doing so with the Angelia firmware will make a difference for some radios; we’ll see.  I’ll advise when/if a new firmware version for Angelia is ready for testing.

73,  Joe K5SO