[hpsdr] Teamspeak and "3d Waterfall"

John Marvin jm-hpsdr at themarvins.org
Sat Jul 12 23:02:49 PDT 2014

  I'm not sure it is really all that useful. After studying it for a few
seconds I realized that basically the 3rd dimension is signal strength,
which is what is conveyed by color in the 2d waterfall.  I'm not sure I
would get much if any benefit from the 3d version, and I think for
actual use I would prefer the 2d version.

I'm not denying that it looks really pretty, and would be fun to show
off. But unless someone can come up with a better use for the 3rd
dimension, I don't think I'd ever actually use it.

John
AC0ZG