[hpsdr] kind of Hermes back to open source version

Marc Lalonde mlalonde at alphatronique.com
Sun Jul 13 17:15:45 PDT 2014

Hi all

that status of the project ...

all critical net routed and most other net to , remain ~10% to done ..
next week i have a lot of job at work so will resume routing in next 10
day ..

since last update i add isolated output on near all output
PTT ou was active HI or Low   whit jumper ..
PTT IN was active Hi or LOW whit resettable fuse (jumper free)
both PTT  in / out was opto isolated

Receiver front-end fit into Sheild can whit it analog LDO reg

for see how it look for now  ....
http://files.qrz.com/m/ve2olm/hermes_10.jpg

p.s. still need to make the lib for phone jack ...

Best regard
Marc L.
VE2OLM