[hpsdr] PowerSDR PortAudio error -9998

Tom McDermott tom.n5eg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 07:25:12 PDT 2014

I had the same problem with my audio card.  Turns out that I had to insert
a plug into the audio input jack on the audio card.
It's just a connector with no wires attached, but the windows driver and
card can tell that there is a plug inserted.

With no plug inserted the transmit audio driver is disabled, and the -9998
error message appears.
With the plug inserted, it runs fine.

-- Tom, N5EG