[hpsdr] Reflected power reporting problem with Angelia_v4.0

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Jul 27 07:35:22 PDT 2014

All,

This version of Angelia_v4.1_test.rbf, downloadable from the dropbox link below, appears to have fixed the reflected power issue reported for v4.0.  I would appreciate it if you would give this test version a try to see if you find any feature not working with it.  Seems to work fine here in my limited testing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1tlbnjv20m9ur3k/Angelia_v4.1_test.rbf

Thanks in advance for any feedback.  It’s simply not possible for me to check every single feature each time I make a change in the firmware so your feedback is essential to me in terms of discovering whether any particular change has broken something else totally unexpected (as was the case with v4.0, fixing one problem but creating a new totally unrelated problem).

73, Joe K5SO