[hpsdr] Hermes -based Lunaris Transceiver+VNA PCB

Tony Hagen prosdr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 10:40:54 PDT 2014

Dear All,
I inquired about LUNARIS with ceda-labz and below is his response
Hi Tony,

The Hermes -based Lunaris Transceiver+VNA PCB  is not listed in the site
yet.  I am surprised how the link is visible (as we have turned off the
visibility status yet to the user we are just uploading the details), so
please ignore the price for a week or so. Officially it will be posted soon
the price in HPSDR forum.

Yes, initially its going to be Bare Board  followed by kit and then fully
assembled. More details will be posted very soon.

Qucikly I would like to say typically the board has been designed keeping in
mind it can be easily assembled by home brewers, additionally the VNA has
been added, all the regulator IC is having better heat dissipation now so
the life of the board increases, a toggle switch has been added to select
the external or internal clock, we added the Hermes break board too, added a
provision for on board speaker too.

For the time being the photograph of the PCB can be found here
http://ceda-labz.com/assets/uploads/files/6594f-IMG_0754.JPG

Best regards,
Probir

73s