[hpsdr] Angelia_v3.8 Tx spurs on 6m reported

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Mon Jun 30 15:58:51 PDT 2014

All,

Thomas (tseibt at gmx dot de) noticed that the new Angelia_v3.8 firmware may produce Tx spurs on 6m and he kindly informed me of the fact, which I have confirmed is indeed the case with my ANAN-100D on the 6m.  The spurs don’t seem to be present on the HF bands for me.

As a result, my recommendation is to not use Angelia_v3.8 for operation on 6m!  Earlier versions of Angelia firmware (e.g., v3.7) don’t seem to produce the Tx spurs.

I will find out what is causing this 6m behavior with v3.8 firmware, fix it, and issue a new Angelia firmware release.

Thanks to Thomas for alerting me to this 6m issue!

73,  Joe K5SO