[hpsdr] FW: Sensitivity of dual mercury system differs significantly

Georg Prinz getpri at t-online.de
Sat Jun 7 20:36:33 PDT 2014

Hello,

now I got the culprit! After swapping the mercury master and slave board
it was clear that the hardware is ok. On K5SO home page, I found the
newest version of PowerSDR mRX PS v3.2.10. Using this piece of software
everythings works perfectly! Diversity makes sense only,when both
receivers behaves equal.

Maybe, someone else could try the version v.3.2.09 to verify the -20dB
attenuation of the slave mercury receiver on other systems.

Thanks to all of you who tried to help me!

73, Georg, dl2kp