[hpsdr] Hermes and EB104 Field Day

H.A.Meijer meijer.ha at home.nl
Mon Jun 30 07:30:11 PDT 2014

Helmut Oeller schreef op 30-6-2014 15:11:

> Thanks to our top developers and presenters we have a great weekend at the
> Ham Radio Friedrichshafen too. All attendees enjoyed the exciting HPSDR
> workshop. Recording material looks promising, though I'll hopefully put a
> compressed copy of the videos on hamsdr.com soon.
>
> 73, Helmut, DC6NY

Helmut,

Thanks for info ab. the HPSDR workshop, glad to hear there has been made
video recordings.
Wasn't able this year to be there, so I'm looking forward for the
recorded video material on hamsdr.com .
And of-course  thanks to all the HPSDR developers an presenters, for
coming to 'Ham Radio Friedrichshafen' in Germany.

Bert PA2XHF