[hpsdr] HPSDRProgrammer_v2_nocap V2.0.4.9

Dick Faust k9ivb at cox.net
Sat Mar 8 11:06:57 PST 2014

Dave
Before starting to trouble shooting my Mercury board today I tested
several different combinations that were configured with a wifi and NIC
to duplicate last weeks problem
In those below that worked ok the Wifi to local intranet LAN had IP
addresses of 192.168.1.xxx form.
Also they had a Local IP address of 169.254.220.153 on the NIC

Dell Inspiron 1501 Win Vista Home Premium SP1 - OK
HP d7v Win 7 Home Premium SP1 - OK
Acer Aspire1 D257-13478 Win Starter SP1 - OK

Original Nettop IP Win XP Pro SP3 IP on Local NIC 169.254.33.182, WiFi
as above would not connect on Local and gives the error screen.

Asus Motherboard running Win XP Pro SP3 only 1 NIC on board
   Local IP 169.254.14.179 and on Metis  IP 169.254.220.153  worked ok