[hpsdr] 3.0 Bad Install ?

john clark n0ure at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 14:11:15 PDT 2014

Joe,

I went to the URL listed and down loaded Angelia_v3.0.zip. I unziped and found:

Angelia.rbf
Angelia_v3.0.qar
output_file.pof
Release notes.txt

because the date on the rbf was 6/6/2014 I assumed that this was the new 3.0 file, just not marked.

I used programmer 2.0.4.5 to upgrade from 2.8.
When the programmer finished I power cycled and ran programmer again to ID the new code.
It listed version 2.0  !!!!!

I assumed that this was an error so I re-downloaded and did the process again.

Now I have NO Heartbeat and no 3.0

So before I open up the 100D and find my bridge pin for J17 again, Where can I find the correct RBF file?

John

Ti4/N0URE