[hpsdr] Hermes_v2.6 (FULLY CONSTRAINED) test version

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Mon Mar 10 15:15:23 PDT 2014

All,

Several people have expressed an interest in testing the fully constrained Hermes_v2.5a firmware.  I have now completed fully constraining the v2.5a firmware design, have obtained 100% timing closure on it, and renamed the version number to Hermes_v2.6.  You may obtain this Hermes_v2.6 test code from my dropbox link which contains Hermes_v2.6.rbf, Hermes_v2.6.qar archive file, and a text document Release notes.txt that shows the Change log for the official changes in Hermes firmware up to this test version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l5oh0n4w9qrw0io/Hermes_v2.6.zip

If this version tests okay (works fine here) Phil will probably want to make an official release to put on the SVN and OpenHPSDR download page.

Thanks for any tests and feedback you may have for me.

73,  Joe K5SO