[hpsdr] Apache no longer ship direct to the UK

Larry 101science at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 15:50:58 PST 2014

This is a case of be careful what you ask for. I have been here from the beginning and heard month after month of complaining from EU members about the cost of import fees. Why can't we have a local distributer to deal with they screamed? Everyone except the complaining EU folks knew it would cost them more for less support. Apache finally gave in and got them a local dealer deal. All I can say is Apache has bent over backwards to comply with your wishes. Don't blame Apache for something your country men did. Please Be careful what you ask for. Sincerely,
Larry  K4LED