[hpsdr] Metis/Mercury Bandscope Data (EP=4)

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sat Mar 1 19:38:06 PST 2014

Hi Doug,

John Melton pointed  out this bug some time ago and I fixed it in a private release that I sent him.

I’ve just check the FPGA code in Metis V2.6b and the code to select the wideband data is in place.

So to  start  without wideband data the command is

0x01

and with is

0x03

I’ve just tested the code using KK and it appears to work as expected.

Please let me know if you are still having a problem.

73 Phil...VK6PH