[hpsdr] Apache no longer ship direct to the UK

William H. Fite omniryx at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 06:46:07 PST 2014

I agree completely, Neal.  The prices at ML&S can only be called obscene.
 As I understand it (someone correct me if I am wrong) amateur equipment is
just a small part of ML&S's business so it is hard to argue that they price
gouge because it is the only way they can keep the doors open.

A clear case of What The Market Will Bear.