[hpsdr] Metis/Mercury Bandscope Data (EP=4)

Douglas Adams douglas.adams at me.com
Tue Mar 4 20:08:06 PST 2014

Phil,

Yes only Metis/Mercury, I don't have access to anything else. Also Chen (W7AY) has an ANAN-10, which I believe uses a Hermes board, and he does not see the problem.

If it would make a difference I can re-wire my setup to make it a point-to-point connection, i.e. No routers or switches between the Mac and the Metis.

Doug - K3TZR