[hpsdr] Hermes Audio

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Mar 9 21:08:14 PDT 2014

Frank (and Warren),

I’m presently reworking the (current) Hermes_v2.5 firmware design constraints (from scratch) in order to fully constrain the Hermes firmware design.  It seems to me that a fully constrained version of firmware has a reasonable chance of curing some of the “weird” behavior for Hermes that shows up for some but not others, as it did for Angelia.  At least that is my hope.

Hang on for a bit while I get this constraint re-design done and the timing for it closed and I’ll send a version over for you to test for me to see if it works any differently for you than your present version does.  I don’t know for sure how long it will take to accomplish this yet, perhaps a couple of days I think.

73, Joe K5SO