[hpsdr] Hermes Audio

Warren C. Pratt warren at wpratt.com
Sun Mar 9 20:05:02 PDT 2014

Hi Frank,

Totally frustrating!  I don't have any ideas at this point; however,
perhaps others will have observations or suggestions.

Glad it's warming up there.  I, personally, am somewhat temperature
sensitive.  However, the PureSignal software isn't.:-)

Hang in there --- we'll get it sorted out somehow.

73,
Warren  NR0V