[hpsdr] Hermes Audio

FRANCIS CARCIA carcia at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 9 19:33:12 PDT 2014

Hi All,
I'm now getting reports of transients on my TX signal that went away when I  bought a new computer, Dell XPS8700, 3.4GHz, I7, 12GB RAM.
The CPU is running about 12%. This all started yesterday. The only new thing was I downloaded an update to adobe reader. The only other thing is the shack is much warmer with mild outside temperatures.
I have the process set to "high" for P SDR.
I'll see if something is going on in the background. The machine came with the McAfee resource pig.
I have real time scanning turned off.
The only other clue for the RX problem was that it started when Warren released the beta copy of Pure Signal.
Frank
WA1GFZ