[hpsdr] Hermes audio

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sat Mar 8 16:13:12 PST 2014

Hi Frank,

No, Hermes code is ot fully constrained at the moment; neither are the firmware designs for Metis, Ozy, Mercury, or Penelope for that matter.  Only Angelia and Orion code are now fully constrained but I will be working diligently to try to fully constrain firmware for Hermes, Metis, Ozy, Mercury and Penelope, as well as the new Gigbit test code for Metis, Hermes, and Angelia.  This may take a while to get done but I think it’s important to do so rest assured that I will be  focusing my attention on getting it done for us.  Some designs are easier to do than others, it seems.

73,  Joe K5SO