[hpsdr] angelia questions

Abhi A abhiarunoday at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 10:00:58 PDT 2014

Hi Wully,

The PA gain distribution on Angelia is different, this was done to optimize
IMD performance, therefore, you will see a difference in output levels when
compared to Pennylane, the DAC configuration I believe is identical in both,

re the mic I have not encountered this problem, maybe it would be wise to
try a different mic just to make sure the problem is not with the
particular board, is the ring/tip jumper setting correct?

73s,
Abhi